How Do You Like Your Eggs?
On average Americans eat 100 eggs per year. Our favorite breakfast: 53 percent say eggs on Sunday morning. According to Dr. Beryl West, how you like your eggs reveals a lot about your personality:
- Sunny-side up — You are an optimist and easy going.
- Hard-boiled — You’re a no-nonsense type. You’re quick to form opinions.
- Soft-boiled — You’re gentle, sensitive, neat – but you’re not always easy to please.
- Scrambled — You’re agreeable and very steady. You go with the flow.
- Over easy — You are very precise. You know exactly what you want out of life.
- Poached — You are very orderly – you don’t like to see anything out of its place.
- Omelets — You enjoy taking risks.